Sign in to follow this  
Guest BN747

Please Help!!!

Guest BN747

I bought the PMDG 737-700 and I must say that this is a jewel for the FS community. Finally, someone came out with an excellent 737 and the best part, its got a virtual cabin....kooool. I didn't like the 2-D panel and it seemed to create FPS problems for me, so I switched it out with a 3rd party panel that I have used since FS2002 came out. I still use the virtual cockpit though along with the cabin. Tell you one thing, I haven't had any FPS problems since switching out the 2-D panel. Anyways, here is my only problem:I was inflight and decided to reset the flight, went into "File" and scrolled down to "reset flight". The flight reset itself but now, there is a green ticker (identical to the default FS ticker) at the top of the screen and it reads: "PMDG notification: CG not within tolerance, aircraft unflyable".Now,this ticker won't go away, no matter what FS aircraft I load. Please don't tell me that I have to restart FS2002?If this problem has been addressed already, please forgive me and guide me to the solution.Regards,Fausto

Hi Fausto,This means that your load stations are not at their default locations/offsets with regards to the airplane coordinates. If you do a search on "station_load" I'm sure you will find the solution as it has been dicussed here before!Regarding you switching out the 2D panel I will leave that uncommented! ;-)Hope it helps,

Guest BN747

Hi Mats:Thanks for your reply and help. I had to go into Load Manager and re-configure the load factors, then restart FS. Regards,Fausto