Sign in to follow this  
Lairyliam

Center of gravity probs..

hi all i have logged about 15-20 hours since SU-2 im my nicely painted 737-700 - thanks very much!!!!however the other day i lined up and cranked it up (as you do ) and at 80 Knots i get a config warning telling me center of gravity is out a/c out of limits or something to that effect....i have been in aviation for some time and take care to ensure the a/c it trimmed in correctly loaded...i found something reagrding this posted some time ago and that suggested that somebody else posted i remove and install pmdg...i did this and reinstalled evrything lined up cranked it up and we got away without a hitch and i thought all was good....(c of g was about 28%... with the standard trim of 5.5)today i fire her up and crank it as we pass 80kts i get the same message!!!! center of gravity at -41%i have just installed this fuel loading programme which i found through this forum, could this have an effect and does any one else have this problem??thanking you in advance for your suggestions"Lairy"Liam ReynoldsHome BuiltCerleron 2.2512mb ram80gb HDNvidia gforce 3 Cyborg 3d goldfs2002Fs meteoFS Build 2.0Active Air soucre (virtual airline ACARS

Liam Reynolds - EGNS

sig_smaller.jpg

Youtube Channel

LiamAs I suggested to another user today; do a search for "load_station" on this forum and you will come up with the solution. It has been adressed before and this message is most probably due to the coordinates of the station loads in the aircraft.cfg file beeing corupt or altered. Limits are +33 to -13% for the real thing I think... ;-)Hope it helps,

I was just wondering if you load your aircraft from within FS fuel/payload window, or do you use the (better) PMDG load edit utility?

Alaister Kay

i use the oficial load editor and ask the fuel loader to get the figs from the oficial load editor.Liam Reynolds

Liam Reynolds - EGNS

sig_smaller.jpg

Youtube Channel

Guest edrutl

At least you aborted your flight. Being a bad virtual captain, I ingored the warning and winged my way to Spokane. I flew a nice approach into KGEG in 1/2 visibility and snow. My pefect landing was botched as the plane busted up on landing due to the CG problem. :(