Sign in to follow this  
Guest gofly

Cargo door warning light

Guest gofly

Hi,I have noticed that when the cargo doors are open and the passengers doors are closed no light is warning me that the cargo doors are open. When you open the passengers door a warning light is lumminated. How can i know without exiting the cockpit that the cargo doors are open or closed. I don't like flying with open cargo doors, hehe.GreetingsGinohttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/800driver.jpg

Guest mpauli

Hi GinoI think I have to disappoint you. The problem is that it seems not to be possible to simulate door warning lights for all the doors on the plane. All the warning lights are assigned to the main door at the moment. So, if the main door is open you will have the warning lights for the rear door and the cargo doors on as well. I don't know why they are not simulating it better. It seems to be much easier this way.Additionally, for the planes with a stair, there would be a warning light as well which is not simulated. Just have a look at that image:http://www.airliners.net/open.file/424032/L/It would be great if PMDG was the first designer group to simulate realistic door warning lights. But I think with all the B1900 talks at the moment they will just forget about what we just said. I've once come up with this before SU2 and never got a real answer...Sorry for the bad newsMartin

Guest mpauli

bump(the 737NG is still there by the way, even beside the B1900 ;-)!)