Sign in to follow this  
StevenHPerry

B1900D Trial Period?

If I remember correctly, during the first couple days the B737 was released there was a brief period when pilots had a chance to try out the plane because of some delays between the purchase/download and receiving the product key. I understand this may have been a special case since it was PMDG's first MSFS release, but is there any chance we'll be seeing that again? I know the 1900D will cost much less than the 737, but I'd still like to see if I can get it to work decently on my system (1.3GHz Athlon 512MB SDRAM 64MB GeForce2 :( ) before spending the money I was supposed to use to buy my valentine some flowers (did you plan this release to make us forget about Feb 14?).Steve Perry

Guest Marc Harrington

Steve,there was no such thing as a trial period for the 737 Next Generation. The only thing we had offered was a 10 day period before you had to register the product you had already purchased in order for it to continue to work. Back then, without the registration your product would not have functioned properly.The PMDG Express Beech 1900D comes with several options for low end systems, such as a no VC/Cabin 2D Panel only variant.