Sign in to follow this  
fortink

PMDG EXPRESS B1900D RELEASED

Guest Ray CYYZ

Cute little puppy when one doesn't want to pull out the heavy iron.Next! ;)Ray

Guest SteveH44

Just wanted to say thank you to another great add-on, though not new to simming or add-ons, this is my first PMDG addon. I'm not a huge heavy iron user, I have a great love for Beech products, just hated the version from MS. This will go with the other great addons I own. A pure exsample of simplicity, stablity and great graphics and modelling, and a non-wallet buster.Other add-on companies need to pay attention to these type of add-ons, and also seems to work right out of the box. (v1.0). The only other one I can remember that came this close was the F1 421C, again simple but enough there to enjoy the experience. If you want complexthe Meridian, CS 727, DF 737 or some of the other big iron might be a good choice. Don't get me wrong I own all of these, but I do enjoy times of simple and reliable flying.Thanks again!

Guest Marc Harrington

Could I also recommend the PMDG 737 for complexity... I heard it's good. ;)Glad you're enjoying the B1900.

Guest argosdex

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful plane great fun to fly, nice price too. However it needs a fix in the panel. Namely the fuel panel.I.e.: During flight I had wondered about the lack up a fuel gauge, upon closed inspection of the panel folder I saw that there was a B1900D_FUEL.bmp in the folder, upon even closer inspection of the panel.cfg I saw that gauge 45 refers to:gauge45=SimIcons1024!Fuel Icon, 1006,372,24,24(the above is a copy and paste)A) there is an exclamation mark missing after "simicons" :( the simicons.cab file in the gauges folder does not contain a "fuel icon" (this is the original simicons.cab shipped with FS2002, I DO NOT allow installs to overwrite files).Yes, yes you can bring up the fuel panel by typing shift+8, however the gauges have an oval/flattened/distorted appearance and appear at the top of the fuel bitmap, and are therefore very hard to read.I'll attempt to make a fix myself until (hopefully) (hint, hint )there will be a fix for this small glitch for a great little plane, after all I wouldn't want to run out of fuel over the rockies...PS.: Anyone know where I can get a chamber pot? Two hours in the air without a commode leaves the veins throbbing in my forehead.

Guest ryanbatc

I tried to buy it, but the purchasing screen says I need @ least 5 characters in my first name. Why? My name is Ryan. That would be 4 characters. How do I buy this? And, does it work ok in FS2002?Thanks!

Hi Ryan.My name is Tord so I just added a "." at the end and all went well => "Tord."

/Tord Hoppe, Sweden

Guest ATCguy

Can't wait to download...and you even have some liveries that are local to my area!Roger

Guest toplew

This is my first PMDG product and I'm impressed. Well done and thank you!Barrie

Guest fppilot

I am having the same problem as Perth. I have no virtual cockpit. All I get is a total outside view. I can look in all directions, but can see no VC at all...Also.I have also looked through the manual, and have scoured the cockpit. Is there no way to set a target altitude in the autopilot. All I can figure out is to set the ROC bug and lower the ROC to 0 when approaching the target altitude.Frank P.Irvine, CAR070 @ 6.0 NM KSNA

Frank,Be sure to choose a VC or VC + Cabin variant in the aircraft selection menu. The B1900 comes with three different setups. One with only 2D, one with 2D+VC and one with 2D+VC+VCAB.To the right on the panel you have a altitude window with an orange altidute warning light to the left. move your mouse to the altitude window and you can change your target altitude!Hope it helps,

Guest Blazer

I just purchased PMDG EXPRESS and installed with no problems on FS2002 PRO.. Nice package for the price and the sound is great.Easy installation of liveries and enjoyable to fly. Nice wing views and VC.Has any one installed REALITY X guages?. Thanks...TERRY HARRIS

Guest fppilot

Matt, Looks like what I needed. Wilco. And thanks for the speedy reply. Get those working and then I will go after some skins.Frank P

Guest racartron

I'm getting the "flattened" fuel pop-up widow as well. Everything is shoved to the top of the window and is pretty much unreadable.-------------------Racartronit means something, but I just can't remember what

Hi PMDG,I bought this superb new package yesterday and can't wait to get back in the cockpit for some more flying hours. It is really well made and performs very well on my old Athlon system.Here are two shots of her over some water.Philip.