Sign in to follow this  
Guest Claviateur

AFCAD File Download center

Evening all, I am working on putting together a web site that will list all the current downloadable AFCAD files available. Now I know everyone is going to say, "I can get them at avsim, or flightsim" Yes you can, but I am offering another site. Plus it is broken down into geographical areas. I was to launch the site this weekend, but due to a family emergency, that launch has been pushed back to next weekend. I have a beta version of the site up and running: www.bluefinmicro.com/afcad/afcad.html I am also working on adding an upload page, so AFCAD file developers can upload to the site, if they choose do to so.Cheers.Dave W.

Guest Joshieca

I already have an established site for AFCAD files...people are more the welcome to email them to me, and they can be posted there...If there is enough interest in this maybe we could work together on it...- Josh[br][br][div align=center]http://members.cox.net/joshieca/fstimeslink.gif]CHINESE PROVERB"Man who walk through airport turnstile sideways going to bangkok."[/div][/font://http://members.cox.net/joshieca/fst.../i][/div][/font

WOW, the sight is good and well organized. Looking forward to it.Regards,Bill

Asus Tuf Gaming Plus B550 - Asus Ryzen 9 5800X3D - Asus GeForce 4080 RTX OC Edition - 64GB DDR4 Ram 3600Mhz - EVGA 850W Power Supply - 2X 1 TB NVME PCIE gen 4 - Windows 10

Guest frankcubillos

Dave and Josh both FSVC members...Mitch already has scripts for uploads and "stuff" already in place for FSGateway...No need to reinvent the wheel ya'll.:-)Frank Cubilloswww.FSGateway.comHome of FSVC and ProjectAI

Guest Claviateur

Well done. I encourage you to continue, it will be a much clearer reference for users then searching a file libraryCheers!Michel