Sign in to follow this  
Guest captandy

B1900 GPS Where is it ??

Guest captandy

I have tried to open the GPS using the GPS icon in the 2D panel and nothing appears.I looked in the panel cfg file and it looks like it is calling the correct gauge under window02.Please advise !!! Great plane BTWThanks

Guest captandy

I just did a flight from KPHL2KLGA using SF KPHL and a 3rd party KLGA and the whole flight was flawless.Plane is too easy to fly lol compared with the 737NG which is still my favorite.You guys are the epitome of shareware designers and customer support.I hope others use you as a business model on how to develop,introduce and support a FS product.Thanks AgainBTW for you that have the GPS issue they sent me an e-mail with the change in the panel.cfg file that will fix this issue.I would rather they give you the fix so I am not taking credit for anything.Andy

just got the 1900, and i am thrilled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!But, you say it is easier to fly then the 737, I disagree.! I find the 737 way easier to fly, that could be because i have yet to really experiement with the newe Beech 1900, which looks great, thanks PMDG!