Sign in to follow this  
Guest ALT260

Oh no! Not again???

Guest ALT260

I'm getting this message, every time when I click the link in the e-mail I received. Anyone???The page cannot be found The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Please try the following:If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.Open the www.precisionmanuals.com home page, and then look for links to the information you want. Click the Back button to try another link. HTTP 404 - File not foundInternet Information Services--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Technical Information (for support personnel)More information:Microsoft Support

I ordered the 1900 this morning and still haven't received the download e-mail but by the looks of this thread, it won't do me much good at the moment anyway. How long did it take you guys to get the e-mail?

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE

Just got the download e-mail and pulled the 1900 down on the first try at ~ 348kb/s (broadband). What ever the delay was, it seems to be fixed now. Thanks PMDG...

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE

I got my e-mail with in a minute or two. But I still can't download it. Hopefully they will fix the link soon. I want my plane. The wait is driving me nuts!x(keith

Captains-you need to make sure that the download link that you see in the email you got is not cut-off in any way - it needs to be a single-line.Example:http://www.precisionmanuals.com/foo/bar/get.asp?password=123456&confid=1234567890should becomehttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/foo/bar/ge...nfid=1234567890Hope this solves your problem!

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Guest Olivier

Hi Lefteris,The address looks fine in the mail I received but the link does not work...Thanks for your help (I know the plane is worth the wait :-))Olivier

Guest UlfB

Lefteris,I'm pretty sure that I use the exact download link as stated in the e-mail. I looks like (passord and confid numbers replaced by 9):www.precisionmanuals.com/shop/shoppingcart/download.asp?password=999999&confid=99999999999And the link doesn't work and I get the 'The page cannot be found' message.Please help me out on this one!Ulf B

Gents-First, I would like you to close down all your Internet Explorer windows and restart your machine. Then try again to download, by clicking on the URL in your email.If this still doesn't work, and you are redirected to a page that has this:http://www.precisionmanuals.com/shop/shopp...art/Invalid.htmas its URL, then you need to contact support with your orderID number. Your issue will be taken care of very shortly!Thanks,

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Guest UlfB

Lefteris,Thanks for your advice, but the download link still doesn't work. I've e-mailed the support as you suggest.Ulf B

has anyone had any luck yet or here from support? I e-mailed support but have not heard back. keith