Sign in to follow this  
Guest ALT260

Oh no! Not again???

Guest Clement Guivarc h

Re-helloDoes anyone have some news about what's happening with the d/l links ?It still doesn't work for me, even when I try to download using DAP7.../)_/). _ Cl

Guest UlfB

Keith,Not a word, yet.Ulf B

Guest Murf

Has anyone been able to purchase and download lately? I would like to buy the plane but not if the d/l is not working yet.

Guest Clement Guivarc h

Can we have a small update here ?I mean, is the server down or has anyone except us managed to d/l the Beech ?../)_/). _ Cl

I didn't have the problem downloading last night, but did note that the first time the .exe. file was corrupted. I recall this from the NG ordering process too, and in both times it was solved by temporarily de-activating NAV internet security. I'm using XP Home SP1.One thing I did note- the file completed downloading at around 30MB. The PMDG site refers to a 64MB file size. Not sure why that is, but it seemed to work OK. The only thing I don't like is the sound- at full throttle it sounds like a buzz saw, a little like the default KingAir. Throttling down and feathering sounds awesome though, so I assume it's just me.Thanks,Bruce.

Guest B742FAN

Unable to download since midnight last night. :( Sent an email to support. __Josh

Guest ALT260

>Gents->>First, I would like you to close down all your Internet>Explorer windows and restart your machine. Then try again to>download, by clicking on the URL in your email.>>If this still doesn't work, and you are redirected to a page>that has this:>>http://www.precisionmanuals.com/shop/shopp...art/Invalid.htm>>as its URL, then you need to contact support with your orderID>number. Your issue will be taken care of very shortly!>>Thanks,*AHEM* I did just that about 8.1/2 hrs ago and again 5 hrs ago. Is this the new meaning of "shortly"?

Guest B742FAN

Its working now... Thank you PMDG.__Josh

Guest ALT260

Downloading right now. Thanks for checking guys...

Guest UlfB

Lefteris,Thanks PMDG Support :-) The new download link you sent me worked allright. Download and installatione smooth as silk.Ulf B