Sign in to follow this  
Shaka

B1900D - my first PMDG product...

I just wnted to drop a note saying that I am very impressed with the B1900D. When I saw it was released, I went to your homepage to check out how much it was going to cost. I figured it would be $30-$40 like a lot of other add-ons are nowadays, and I didn't have any intention to but - I was just curious.I was pleasantly surprised to see the price around $15. I thought "I'll probably spend that much money on beer in the next half hour" so I jumped in and bought it. It looks great and I'm pretty happy with it. I think there is definitely a market for the under-$20 aircraft, and I think that there is a place for these quality models next to the higher end FMC-capable aircraft. I personally would never shell out $40 for an aircraft, but I would buy more like this again.- Martin

Guest Paul Heaney

Martin,If you like the Beech, you'd LOVE the 737NG. I remember asking on a different forum, about the best Addon aircraft to get, People said "Get the PMDG737NG It's the best" so I had a look and remember thinking "WHAT!?!?! A Plane that costs as much as the game, your nuts" Well, I can tell you that it's the best 40 Bucks I spent on this game, other than the game itself.I Fly it constantly, and I Love it, excellent peice of work, I've not bought the Beech yet, but I know it will be Fantastic, as PMDG brings Fantastic products. I'm just waiting until the initial rush dies down.Cheers.