Sign in to follow this  
garydpoole

Fancy a challenge in your NG ?

HiIf you fancy a challenging landing in your NG, then try landing at Innsbruck 08 approaching from the east. The landing requires a visual 180 degree turn onto finals with mountains on either side !!!I've finally nailed it but it's taken some practice - but with scenery as beautiful as this, who cares how many attempts it takes.Just to prove it can be done i've enclosed a couple of screen shots.BTW, insperation for the flight was taken from World Air Routes superb Transavia 737NG DVD.Gary

Guest A321

Yup that is one mighty approach.Ive been there and seen a 767 do it !!!!.I like it there, but MS ATC can not handel such an airport.Great shots.

Guest Matthew Murray

Well Done!! I've flown the approach too...flown it in the A320 and 757 too hehehehe....i bet this Beech 1900D when i get it will doo just fine lmao

[P CLASS=style1] Matthew Murray [/P][P][sPAN CLASS=style1]-|http://www.precisionmanuals.com|-[bR][/sPAN]

http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/supporter.jpg[/P]

Try it approaching from the West (KPT) Gary. I think that is more challenging than from the East (RTT) as you have 2 180's to do :-)Dave