Sign in to follow this  
Guest KOneal

Future Express Products?

Guest KOneal

Hello PMDG!Your Express line of aircraft is what I've been waiting for! I never could sit infront of the computer for that long so these are perfect! There isn't anything wrong with the 1900D, nothing at all, the price is right, the model is beautiful, it handles like a light aircraft should handle. It's great! I hope you guys keep up the great work on the Express line. I had a few suggestions though, would you be interested in creating a Metroliner? This is my all time favorite commuter aircraft. The Flying Cigar! :) It would sure be great to see one of these flying around in the FS Sky! http://www.airliners.net/open.file/404304/M/Thanks again PMDG!-Kellan O'Neal

Guest Matthew Murray

Indeed, I would seriously like to see a Saab 340 or 2000, or even a BAe ATP. I remember PMDG had a JetStream project a while back, but that got cancelled. I wish they would continue with it..I would love one of those. Anything is good hehehe

[P CLASS=style1] Matthew Murray [/P][P][sPAN CLASS=style1]-|http://www.precisionmanuals.com|-[bR][/sPAN]

http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/supporter.jpg[/P]

Guest JonnyRotten

S340 A and B all the way!

My vote would go to ATP or maybe an Islander.. :) But of course the SAAB 340 idea is also tempting.. :)

Guest chris johnson

Saab would be nice... The AVRO RJ series would ROCK!!!! That plane is as sexy looking as a plane gets!! Plus 4 engines!! Hours and hours of fun!!!

Guest Andre77ab

Why not look at the Piaggio P180?Really nice turboprop with jet PERFORMANCE!!All the bestAndy

Ahh the Metro - I see them flying overhead day after day. I even have a POH for one here somewhere.ScottYBTL

Scott
Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Guest Spilot

A SAAB 340B would be amazing. I would love to see this since this is the a/c I fly. If PMDG is interested in making it, I could help with just about whatever they wanted. I love this a/c and it is a dream to fly handles great, and has a wonderful spaceous cockpit. Very fast too for a turboprop. The 2000 would also be amazing a/c. does .60 mach in cruise, head-up display.AdamSpilot692000@yahoo.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/1900driver.jpg

Guest cast1010

Count me in for the Metro.Carlos.

Guest DannyW

Jetstream 41 - almost no models at all. Definitely no good model of this plane.

Guest plu

I would prefer the Dash 8-400Q (Q400).It

Guest zanadu6365

Naaa King air...I have always loved that plane...I have fly! 2 just to have a complex king air.. love it too!But then... the AVRO RJ would be nice too :DOnly thing I wish they would do is make a panel from scratch instead of using real photos.. to me, it makes the whole thing fake.But that tis just me...

Guest DannyW

>I would prefer the Dash 8-400Q (Q400).>>It