Sign in to follow this  
Guest reduce

What is wrong????????????

Guest reduce

Oleson FilipHiI hope someone can help meWhen i approaching the airport i never get contact with the ILS.1: ILS freq is in the FMC, but no contact.2: Sometimes i can't change the Freq in the radiostack, when i can and turn the correct freq on it, i still get contact with the ILS.3: sometimes the gear wouldn't come out.Please tell me what i'm doing wrong Kind Regards.

Guest Lenny Zaman

hey Filip,i've seen you regularly on IVAO, for your problems, we're gonna need some more detail on the problems...Cheers

Guest reduce

Oleson FilipHi LennyWell during the flight everthing seems normal, when i look on the approach page in the FMC the ILS freq is correct for my destination,when i look to the radiostack the ILS freq insn't correct, so i try to change that but i can't i can't change the numbers in to the radiostack, the only thing that i can change is the transponder, so approaching the runw i don't get any contact with the ILS , example approaching runw 25l at EBBR at 2000 or 3000 ft. so i have to make a visual approach.Second sometimes the gear wouldn't come out, I use the G or try manual to move the stick on the panel, it goes down but not the wheels.Kind Regards

Oleson,Don't know about your first question, I'm a duffer pilot and don't use ILS or anysuch new fangle stuff but I do believe the gear extension has a speed limit. I'm checking with the guys to see if anyone has this info and will get back to you.

FilipI think Pete thought you were talking about the Beech. But it seems you are having problems with the 737NG right? ;-)Anyway, here's some speed limits for the real NG that I found on www.smartcockpit.com. I haven't tried if the apply for the PMDG NG though. Maybe someone can chime in?Max extension

Guest reduce

Oleson FilipHi MatsI gonna try that, i hope it will work.ThanksKind RegardsOleson Filipwww.sunairva.be.tf

That's why Robert tries to keep me out of the cockpit ;-)

Guest reduce

Oleson FilipMats Thank you mate about the Avonics, i also assigned the (N) for that.The problem of the gear i guess your right about the speed.I did a flight LEMD-EBBR no problems , landed safelyOOhh yes one thing , we are getting a baby it's gonna be a BOY his name will be MATS also, hehe not for helping me, we decided that a long time ago.Thanks agian mateGod bless PMDG www.sunairva.be.tfGreetingsFilip

Filip,Glad you solved your problems! :-)I must say I'm honored you decided to name him Mats. Nice name! But you really didn't have to. ;-)Take care,