Sign in to follow this  
Coqui297

FS2002 B 1900 and RXP issue

First of all congratulations for a great plane. My only problem is that in the 2D Cockit and using RXP JL2 can't make the HSI or PFD to pou up or toggle. Followed your instructions step by step. It works fine in FS9. Thanks/ Carlos

Hi, It's working fine for me, I suggest you take your issue to the RealityXP forum, they can help you get your gauge issues resolved.http://www.simforums.com/forums/forum_topics.asp?FID=12 Good luck!!ChuckAthlon XP 2800+ASUS A7N8X DeluxeAntec TruePower 480 PS1.0 gig DDR PC2700ATI Radeon 9800Pro 128 running Omega DriverSB Audigy 2WD 60 gig HDDWD 40 gig HDDCH Products USB YokeCH Products USB PedalsWindows XP Prohttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/1900driver.jpg

Have you got the RXPjetline2.ini file in your B1900 folder?If it is missing, your pop-up will not work.. :-(

Bert

There is a post in the RXP forums that mentions that the [Local] config is prob. not valid in FS2K2. I think that's another problem. Anyway I'll check your recommendation and thx you for your reply. Carlos///////

Guest NetBoyz

I had trouble in fs2002 too, but fixed it. I pasted the PMDG-supplied rxpjetline2.ini file contents into fs2002rxpjetline2.ini and changed the heading from "local" to "pmdg_1900d". In both panel.cfg files, I added ",pmdg_1900d" (note the comma) to the line invoking the RealityXP_Jetline2!EADI in the Window00 section. Also, make sure your rxp .lic files (****-rexpjl2-s.key and jl2-s.lic) are in c:realityxp. Hope this helps. Dick Bixler

Man,I love it when you guys get involved in helping each other out! Takes a load off and we sometimes learn something new! Thanks guys!

Sorry, I did not realise that your question was related to FS2002...As you have seen from the later post, the ini file for FS2002 needs to go into the root FS2002 directory...

Bert

Thank you guys; Jose Oleviera (in RXP forums) mentioned the same solution in regards the Local config not working in FS2002 as well changing the Local for PMDG B 1900 in the .ini and panel cfg files for the B 1900. We help each other because we share the same obsession for this hobby.... Flying........... Carlos :-yellow1