Sign in to follow this  
Guest tmetzinger

Tutorial V2 NOW AVAILABLE ON AVSIM

Guest ba747heavy

Tim,I have downloaded your tutorial, and it is really great. A good learning tool that will help many NG pilots into the air :)

Guest BrunoF

Well done Tim, great work.Congrats!Bruno Francescoli.

Guest tmetzinger

>Well done Tim, great work.>>Congrats!>>Bruno Francescoli.Thanks!While I can't wait for the 800/900, I can use a break - it's a lot of work. hope it doesn't come out until March, and I hope it doesn't change anything, only adds new features.

Guest sj3

Tim: Is there any chance, when the 800/900 comes out, and you get the itch to teach again, that any/some of your previous, dedicated, and enthusiastic beta-testers can get in on the action? Thanks so much for a very fun week.

Guest Flic1

Tim-I spent hours today with your new tutorial. It's absolutely wonderful. I just got the 737 two weeks ago and these tutorials have really helped with FMC operations. This aircraft is something else. I've always been a bit baffled with VNAV but lesson 4 has me fully understanding it. The GPS 9 at KTNT was a blast using it! Thanks for your effort and keep up the good work! Off to start Lesson 5!Eric

Guest tmetzinger

>Tim: Is there any chance, when the 800/900 comes out, and>you get the itch to teach again, that any/some of your>previous, dedicated, and enthusiastic beta-testers can get in>on the action? Thanks so much for a very fun week.>You can count on it. Right now I guess the FMC is about 75% functional, and I can't wait to see what they add next. Doing an update for the 800/900 will be highly dependent on how the donation-ware thing works out. I'm going to write it regardless (writers write because they HAVE to, and if they want to it's good luck), but the speed of how quickly it comes out will be relative to how much time I can take away from other things, and that depends on compensation.

This tutorial is a "GRAND"

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

Guest freakyschlumpf

Hi Timothy,thank you very much for this fantastic tutorial!!With it my 737NG gets better from day to day .. :)Greetings, Roland

Guest gdafc

Great tutorial Timothy, i didn't know you could fly the 737 wiyhout the FMC!!! Can't wait to go on and do the other tutorials.Thanks, Garry.

Guest rog74

Thanks Tim,Your original tutorial really helped me get the 737NG off the ground. I look forward to the new one.Cheers,Roger

Guest gorzi

Hi Tim,I just downloaded your big tutorial and my first impression is: WOOOW, what a great job!!! And so I tried to make a donation, but I didn

Guest tmetzinger

>Hi Tim,>>I just downloaded your big tutorial and my first impression>is: WOOOW, what a great job!!! And so I tried to make a>donation, but I didn

Tim,I just have a quick question about the tutorial. I just downloaded it and when I try to open the checklists, charts, and the tutorial its self I get an Acrobat message that says "There was an error opening this document. The viewer cannot decrypt this document." I have your last tutorial and Acrobat Reader works fine to open it. In fact I just tried opening the older one and it worked. Do I need a newer version of Acrobat Reader to open the new tutorial, and if so where can I get a free version upgrade. Currently I have Acrobat Reader that came with either FS2004 or 2002. Look forward to using the tutorial when I can open it.Thanks for the great work.Sean Campbell

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator