Sign in to follow this  
t_a_h

PMDG... You are a mad bunch of guys!!!

Hi there,you are completely nuts and MAD! Did anyone notized who the co-pilot is in the B1900D??? Has pointed ears!LLAP

Guest ba747heavy

:-lol Did you take a look at the pilot?

Guest Marc Harrington

they used to be on TV together a long time ago... ;)

Guest ba747heavy

The co-pilot is Mr. Spock, and the pilot is Captain Kirk, both of the original Star Trek, and most of the Star Trek movies :)

Guest Paul Heaney

Aww Fred, you wrecked it, could have been interesting to see some replies.

Guest Marc Harrington

I can always hit that delete button.... ;) Just kidding!They traded in the Enterprise for the B1900.

Guest Matthias1975

Hmm...so I was right that the Captain on the 737NG is Condolisa Rice??

Guest Philip Olson

I may have to ask for my money back now. I mean these guys used to drive the "BIG" iron, the flag ship no less, what did they do so bad as to be sent down to a B 1900D? I am not sure if they are even type rated for this and I Will not expose myself to that kind of risk so I am going to have to ask Rob to refund my money. Look at the potential law suits from my passengers, sorry, I just can not do it. That is unless someone can offer me a satisfactory answer. What is the deal, did Kirk think he could get more action from the trolly dollies than from his yoeman? Philip Olsonhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/supporter.jpg

Guest ba747heavy

Sorry Paul, posted w/out thinking :-shy

Guest Paul Heaney

Matthias, It sure looks like her, and the Co-Pilot looks like Tom Ridge. Guess that aircraft is well defended.Heck, with Spock and Cpt. Kirk in the Beech, they can always beam out incase of trouble. Lets get Scotty in there as the ground Crew, He can be an Aircraft Mechanic. "Sorry Captain, if we go any faster, she'll BURN UP!"Ok, too much TV for me.

We have add on liveries - how about add on crew - we could have Yogi Bear and Boo Boo, Patty and Selma Simpson, George and Elroy Jetson, Virgil and Scott Tracey, Zachary Smith and the Robot or Lurch and Hermann MunsterAndy b

Beechcraft Starship?

I7-7700k@4.7ghz | 32gb RAM | EVGA GTX1080 8gb | Mostly P3Dv5 (also IL2:BoX, DCS, XP11)

Kirk: "Scotty, how much time do you need to disconnect external power?"Scotty: "Captain, around 2 hours"Kirk: "You have 3 minutes!"

Mark Foti

Author of aviaworx - https://www.aviaworx.com

logo_avsim.png