Sign in to follow this  
Guest KORFBuilder

Your 1900D Framerates?

Guest KORFBuilder

Hi all! I'm really excited about the release of the 1900D as I have been flying old FS2002 models for quite awhile. However, my computer is meager compared to most simmer's standards. Basically a AthalonXP 1800+, 384MB DDR, and Radeon 7500LE 128MB AGP4x. Anyone tested framerates of the 1900 on a platform around my range? I am dying to buy it, but want to make sure I can fly it! Thanks.Matt Perry----------KORFBuilderKORF2k4 coming soon!

Guest Matthew Murray

Hello, My System is only slightly more "powerful", I have an XP 2100+, 512MB RAM and a GF4 Ti4600 128mb...the frames are fine...the VC is just wonderful...i haven't had any stutters..yet...i might also add im running FS2K4...hehehe

[P CLASS=style1] Matthew Murray [/P][P][sPAN CLASS=style1]-|http://www.precisionmanuals.com|-[bR][/sPAN]

http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/supporter.jpg[/P]

Guest mruane

Hi MattIf its any help, I run FS9 on a Sony Vaio Z1 series notebook. It has a 1.6GHZ Centrino processor and a low end Mobility Radeon card with only 16MB memory on it. I have 1GB of main memory and I can get 18-20FPS on average with the B1900 including within the VC. So I would say its about as frame rate friendly as its gets considering my equipment. It should really fly on yours.