Sign in to follow this  
Guest argosdex

B1900D Panel

Guest argosdex

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful plane great fun to fly, nice price too. However it needs a fix in the panel. Namely the fuel panel.I.e.: During flight I had wondered about the lack up a fuel gauge, upon closed inspection of the panel folder I saw that there was a B1900D_FUEL.bmp in the folder, upon even closer inspection of the panel.cfg I saw that gauge 45 refers to:gauge45=SimIcons1024!Fuel Icon, 1006,372,24,24(the above is a copy and paste)A) there is an exclamation mark missing after "simicons" :( the simicons.cab file in the gauges folder does not contain a "fuel icon" (this is the original simicons.cab shipped with FS2002, I DO NOT allow installs to overwrite files).Yes, yes you can bring up the fuel panel by typing shift+8, however the gauges have an oval/flattened/distorted appearance and appear at the top of the fuel bitmap, and are therefore very hard to read.I'll attempt to make a fix myself until (hopefully) (hint, hint :) )there will be a fix for this small glitch for a great little plane, after all I wouldn't want to run out of fuel over the rockies...PS.: Anyone know where I can get a chamber pot? Two hours in the air without a commode leaves the veins throbbing in my forehead.