Sign in to follow this  
Guest DonaldS

Cruise settings for Beech 1900D?

Guest DonaldS

Hi;I'd kind of like to know what cruise settings everyone is using for the beautiful new Beech 1900D.i.e. RPM, Torque, etc.I don't seem to be getting anywhere near the cruise speed shown in the "Select Aircraft" section. This is okay, but I'd like to think that at least I'm setting everything somewhere close to normal crusie speed or not.Thanks!!Regards,DonaldS

Guest danowat

Hi Donald,I am using the figures as supplied in the manual.At FL150, the props are set to 1550rpm, and the fuel flow, for high speed cruise is 450lbs, this "should" give you about 210KIAS (280TAS).I did have a problem with this earlier, but I think that maybe to do with microsofts conversion of IAS to TAS.CheersDanny

Guest Spilot

I have the specs for recommended power or normal economy power settings to be exact. Maybe I can post them later or scan them and upload the tables. It is pretty close to PMDG but at different altitudes its a little off so he tables help. Only thing is the real B1900D uses different torque gauges so you can only go off of the fuel flow and not the torque amounts unless they redesign the gauges to accurate ones.Adam Spilot692000@yahoo.com