Sign in to follow this  
Guest seacat620755

Required Spec for Beech 1900D

Guest seacat620755

Please could you advise me the required computer spec I require to use with the beech 1900D (e.g.:(/S,Ram,MB of space etc)ThanksAndrew Moore

Guest seacat620755

bumpPlease reply someone

Guest milliotseb

hello,I use it with xp1800+1024 sdram pc 133 (but soon 512 mo ddr 266 dual channel)mobo kt133a (soon nforce2 ultra)fx 5200 128 mo1024 medium low (except water, ground textures and extended textures on)without AA and AF more than 24 fps in 2d cockpit on MYNN18-20 external view17-19 3d cockpit So quite fps friendly even with sdramBye

Guest hirsch944

Andrew, you are probably waiting for something official, but here's my slant. This plane is very fram rate friendly. The panel uses a lot of default King Air gauges, radios, etc. The textures load fairly fast for me and I'm using AMD 2700 w/512bm ram, GeForceFX4200 with 128mb. I'm getting consistently high fps at 20-25. Slightly lower with the V/C. Also, PMDG was kind enough to offer several versions, one with no virtual cockpit if you are on the bubble as far as peformance, one with a v/c and one with a v/c and virtual cabin. There's no fancy FMC or involved glass cockpit gauges to slow you down. And chiming in with the rest, this plane flies great, has fantastic sounds, and a beautiful exterior and v/c Dave HChief Operating OfficerEagle Express Virtual Airlineswww.EagleExpressVA.comhttp://www.eagleexpressva.com/images/davidban.gif

Guest seacat620755

Thanks for replies everyone!The only thing I need to know is...Will the work with Windows ME??? A lot of products these days are recomended in Windows XP and may not work in ME.Any Ideas?Andrew Moore