Sign in to follow this  
Guest ntsmith

Is there a full product Spec for the 1900

Guest ntsmith

the reason I want to know is that I wondered if there is a full featured FMC as per the 737 (which is superb)the last - short range - aircraft I purchased, think it was by PSS only had lateral control in the FMC. Another companies also had the same idea.Is this with a FULL working FMC.PSDunno why I even ask with my naviagtion at times !Kind regardsNigel SmithAnd THANKS to PMDG for coming up with these superb products. The 737 MST BE the best for flight sim there is.

Guest ntsmith

Seems no one read this.Id there an FMC onboard the 1900 ?Nigel Smith

Guest jason2112

No FMC onboard this plane. Even the auto pilot is considered fancy stuff on this plane ;) You can either use the GPS or the radios for navigation.VOlker :]

Guest ntsmith

I just wonder. Is this the case with the real aircraft or is this just a simplified all eyeball candy version of it ?Nigel Smith

Guest pez_man

Systemwise it's pretty much like the default 350, although coupled with one of the finest aircraft-models I've seen! Is it worth the price? U bet!rgrds/fredrik granfors