Sign in to follow this  
Guest zanadu6365

Hmmm a little help....

Guest zanadu6365

Ok Perhaps it is something I am doing wrong, or perhaps it is supposed to do it, but when I advance the throttles past 50% I get this anoying beep/buzz sound... perhaps its cause I didnt programe the FMC. I am using Tims Tut v2 and have read the Manuals but cant figure it out.Also Fixed the door problem... I read in another post that if you assign the exit command to a single key it would work better.. and it does, but have learnd you have to push D+2 at the same time.. but it works so now I am happy! :)Also this is ganna sound weird.. but,If ANY of you all have downloaded my Hapag-Lloyd repaint, can you PLEASE email it to me... I seemed to have lost it... :(I am also going to start working on another repaint soon, I will also do repaints for the B1900D as soon as they release the paint kit...

The horn you are hearing is the take off configuration warning and should sound if you advance throttles over 40% N1 actually (on the real thing it is triggered by the actual throttle lever angle)If you are taxying it means you are using excess power to taxt. You should only need max 30% N1 to get a heavy NG moving.On take off this means you should check your take off configuration. Check auto brakes, flaps, parking brake... anything else?Great you fixed your door problem. I'm stuck with the main exit working! ;-)Can't help you with your repaint problem unfortunately! :(Hope it helps,

Guest zanadu6365

hmm still anoying little buzzing noise on take off...I have checked the flaps to see if they where set to 5, looked at brakes to see if they where off, looked at outo braks to see if it was on RTO, looked at speed braks to see if they where armed, checked Vspeeds, Armed the A/T, Turned on the FD, Then turned on landing lights.... An I missing anything?

Speed brakes OFF/DOWNCheers,

Guest HepburnUGA

Speedbrakes do not go in the ARMED position for takeoff. Its not needed because the application of reverse thrust in a rejected takeoff situation automatically deploys them. Just leave them off and you should no longer get an alarm.Hope this helps!Jeff

"I have checked the flaps to see if they where set to 5, looked at brakes to see if they where off, looked at auto brakes to see if it was on RTO, looked at speed braks to see if they where armed,..."Autobrakes are not applicable to this kind of warning (at least not on the real aircraft). Speedbrake should be DOWN. Have you checked to see if your Stabilizer trim is in the greenband?Cheers.Ian.

Guest zanadu6365

Ahh Found the problem....It seams that one of my buttons was stuck on my joy stick....So I would trim the elevator and then it would untrim it for me...Thanks for the help...