Sign in to follow this  
Guest C17SimGuy

B1900D moves with parking brakes on?

Guest C17SimGuy

I'm at idle thrust with the parking brakes on waiting in the takeoff que, and I noticed that the plane will ever so slightly move forward. I recall this happening with the 737 v1.0. Has anyone else noticed this? Regards from CA,AndrewKLGB

Guest DanWalloch

This happens with alot of fs airplanes.

Guest C17SimGuy

I'll have to check on that one. . .I do know for a fact that the 1.3 737NG doesn't skid with the parking brakes on and idle thrust like the previous versions did. -drew

hit F1 a few times...this sometimes locks the thrust for me anyway.Tom

i913900KF (5.8GHz) | Case: Fractal PopAir RGB I MSI Z790-VC | MSI Gaming RTX 4070Ti Super 16GB | Kingston Fury Beast 32GB DDR5 | SOLIDIGM P41 Plus 2TB NVMe M.2 SSD | Samsung SSD 870 EVO 2TB | Thermalright Frozen Notte 240 MM Liquid Cooling | Samsung 41" Monitor 1920 x 1080 60Hz | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Logitech G Pro pedals | Tobii EyeTracker

Guest Paul Heaney

>I'll have to check on that one. . .>I do know for a fact that the 1.3 737NG doesn't skid with the>parking brakes on and idle thrust like the previous versions>did. I DO know for a fact that the 1.3 737NG DOES move with the parking brakes on.It certainly does for me.

Definitely check your throttle calibration - I had to use the payware FSUPIC's axis adjustment features to stop this problem on my system... MS's turboprop modelling in the sim is terrible though - there's no beta range, which is used for low thrust things like taxiing, so as soon as you raise the throttle even a hair, it takes off at like 30knts lol...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Ryan, try reducing the prop rpm lever during taxi. That sure makes it easier for me to taxi at not-so-neckbreaking speeds. :D

/Tord Hoppe, Sweden