Sign in to follow this  
Guest ba747heavy

Whats the best???

Guest ba747heavy

I would try Bill Grabowskis(sp) ERH panel, amazing stuff! Search for ERJgrab4.zip

The Piper Meridian! http://www.flight1.com/products.asp?product=esdmerQuality is amazing with this plane.

- Chris

Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX | Intel Core i9 13900KF | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 24 GB | 64GB DDR5 SDRAM | Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling | 1TB & 2TB Samsung Gen 4 SSD  | 1000 Watt Gold PSU |  Windows 11 Pro | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Thrustmaster TCA Captain X Airbus | Asus ROG 38" 4k IPS Monitor (PG38UQ)

Asus Maximus VII Hero motherboard | Intel i7 4790k CPU | MSI GTX 970 4 GB video card | Corsair DDR3 2133 32GB SDRAM | Corsair H50 water cooler | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD (2) | EVGA 1000 watt PSU - Retired

Guest rog74

If you are still using FS2002 that's an easy one: 767 PIC.Cheers,Roger

There's a few panels worth mentioning here:Freeware:For an old steam gauge aircraft:Stellan Hilmerby's DC-9er www.hilmerby.comFor the turbo prop commuter feeders:Espen

Guest AJ

For something really different, try the freeware Tupolev-154 recently reviewed here on AVSIM in "Bear's Cave." 51 mbs in size with full 2D and 3D panels. The sound set is amazing, and realy captures the whine of those old Kuznetsov turbofans. Very nicely done. The file name here in the Avsim library is: tu-154_b-2_with_new_virtual_cockpit.zip

Guest sj3

David: You did not specify aircraft-only, so I will put in my vote for the FSGenesis 38m mesh for the whole USA. Also the FSGensis Landclass. By the way, this thread has been done to death a million times over in the general FS forum here at avsim. Have you looked at any of those posts?

Guest cast1010

Good one Uwe, that's absolutely right.I would say, Piper Meridian (PMDG quality/realism in a GA aircraft). And of course, Fanda's Dash 8 (if you like to fly PMDG's 737 you would love to fly and manage the Dash 8 systems).Carlos.

Guest zanadu6365

Ok what addon(s) (Excluding PMDG 737 NG and B1900D) would you say is best of the best. It can be payware or free ware, I am just looking to find another top quality addon..so with that in mind, what yall sudgest...