Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hickup4695

1900D Livery? Continental

Guest Hickup4695

Just wondering, saw the great picture of the continental 1900D so I bought the product now when I go to the livery page, there isn't a continental skin. Is there not going to be a continental skin? This was the only reason I bought this, thinking that you would provide the texture for each plane you had pictured.David H.

Guest N1152S

There is one, i just got done using it. Its continental express operated my Gulfstream Airlines. Hope this helps

Guest Hickup4695

Gee whiz, Dave, thanks for your help kinda feel lame about now. I was just going through the list trying to find Continential, not Guflstream and that is why I didn't see it. Thanks for your help.David

Guest Marc Harrington

David,FYI - next time just use the search function of the file library. Type in 'Continental' and it will display all three Continental liveries we currently offer (737-700, B1900 Gulfstream Air and Gulfstream Air Grand Bahama special colors).