Sign in to follow this  
kjackson

Thanks Tim Metzinger for a Great tutorial flying the PMDG 737 NG

If you haven't downloaded Tim's tutorial for the PMDG 737NG, go get it. If you haven't purchased the PMDG 737NG yet, go buy it. It's a wonderful plane with all the bells and whistles. I have just finished Lessons 1 & 2 of the tutorial and I feel like I have just finished something remarkable. This is the best tutorial I've ever used. Tim's approach in teaching such a complex set of processes is very structured and easy to comprehend. He has all the charts and maps needed for the five complex flights included in this tutorial. I can't wait to jump right into Lesson 3 - Flight 2 - Florida Tour.Much thanks to Tim Metzinger and PMDG.

I'll second that. I have read the manual - but learnt more in the first lesson with Tim's tutorial - felt like he was in the cockpit with me. Great tutorial.

Guest tmetzinger

>Hi guys,>to be really grateful to Tim's work, you should give him a>money contribution. His homepage:>http://www.metzair.com/tutorials.html>>Andrea>http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/800driver.jpgThanks, Andrea! I can't remember whether it was Marilyn Monroe or Madonna who expressed the sentiment "Money is the sincerest form of flattery".I really appreciate (and so do my wife and child) the donations from those who've made the effort!

Guest phorovsky

Hello thereTimothy's magnus opus is really a tremendous effort. I've started reading it, and have already learnt a lot!I would love to make a payment for his great work of love, but unfortunately PayPal does not like me, as I am living in South Africa? I wonder why? Surely my money is as good as anybody else's?Greetingspaul

Guest ZIACargo

Tim,Great work on your tutorials. Number one was more then enough, Number 2 is icing on the cake.The time and effort you put into the tutorials is very well apreciated, you will be getting my donation soon.

Andrea, you're right. I'll put my money where my mouth is. Expect a donation from my soon also.Thanks,P.S. Okay, I just donated $10.00 instead of the suggested $5.00 donation and challenge others to do so too. Maybe Tim will be encouraged to work on another tutorial soon.

I could not agree more... every once in a while, someone delivers a milestone product and this is one of them..Whether you have the 737NG or not.. get this tutorial if you are serious about flying the heavy iron.. and I'll predict that you'll soon own a PMDG 737NG..

Bert