Sign in to follow this  
Guest KFD

Reality XP JL2

Guest KFD

Can I use the Reality XP JL2 in my PMDG 737? If so, do you guys at PMDG produce a file like you do for the B1900?Kevin

Guest jason2112

Why would you want to use the JL2 in the 737NG??? There are retrofits for the default 737 panel on RealityXP's homepage, but using the JL2 gauges instead of the wonderful and incredibly realistic PMDG gauges just does not make any sense - or am I missing something???Just my 2c (EUR),VOlker :]

Maybe he wants to use the TCAS until the PMDG adds it with the 800 and 900. Just a guess. Also I dont have the JL2 so I couldnt say which is better. I am plenty happy with the PMDG gauges.

Umm what? The Jetline 2 gauges (which I bought the other day to use with the 1900) don't have anywhere near the number of features the PMDG 737 gauges do and they're not even the right type of gauges for a large let. You'd be massively setting yourself back in terms of features related specifically to the 737 if you did that. I don't even think the NG will feed those gauges either because it's a 100% custom autopilot and not the FS default one.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest JeanLuc_

Yes, the Jet Line 2 are typical of B1900 type of aircraft, not Boeing type! To each his own, and you can have both for each purpose!Hope this helps!

Guest KFD

Thanks everyone - my question was born out of ignorance really - I have fun with my flight sim and don't really dig deep into the systems. This was just a general question because I bought the XP gauges.Ryan of KTUS - In my last job (finished 3 months ago) I used to fly into Tucson from UK via Phoenix almost monthly on business. Great town - great people - great Nimbus brewery!Kevin