Sign in to follow this  
joherszch

737NG VC Problems!

Hi, enjoying as always your beautiful 737NG! But today when I for the first time thought I could activate the Virtual Cockpit I got this panel :) Not the fanciest of them all :D Well I took a screenshot so you can see how it looks:http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/62269.jpgSorry for the large picture! Just wanted you guys to really see the cockpit :DCheersJohan "Whats VNAV?!?!" Adolfsson

Guest ba747heavy

what does your panel.cfg entry look like?

My VC looks like that too! And now every time I try to select any of the PMDG 737 planes FS2004 crashes. The day before when I flew the plane it looked and worked fine.Joseph Feleppa

Just wanted to say that all my PMDG planes are fine now. (VC works good now, and FS2004 doesn't crash anymore) I did a search here about the problem I has and found the solution. If you let the plane spin around 1 or 2 times before you click on the "Fly Now" button everything will work again. (At least it worked for me)Joseph Feleppa

Unfortunately that didn't help either...Anyone that could know what causing this problem?CheersJohan "Whats VNAV?!?!" Adolfsson

>what does your panel.cfg entry look like?How do you mean?CheersJohan "Whats VNAV?!?!" Adolfsson

Johan,You may actaully want to try a fresh install. Looks like you have some missing files. Get the removal tool from our website, downloads area and remove your existing 737 intallation (Back up your liveries first) THen reinstall using the install files you should have received. If you need fresh copies, send anote to support@precisionmanuals.com with your Order ID and I will take a look at it for you.RegardsPaul Gollnick :-cool Technical Operations/Customer Operational SupportPrecision Manuals Development Groupwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg