Sign in to follow this  
Guest BrunoF

Celebrating the first flight of the 747

Guest ChristophIllmer

I'm totally speechless. Thanks for giving us the modern -400 in this quality. I can't wait to see more of this beauty. I have had some many nice hours on the -400 on my real flights as a passenger. Thanks again and keep up that work!

>Now this is the one I have been really waiting for. PSS can>kiss my left foot. LOL>>------------------------------------------------------------------MUAHAHAHAHA....It was at the tip of my tongue, fornuately one named it before me!PMDG, you rock totally, only these screenshots show the standard. As to the other post that said it is going to be expensive....lets consider it priceworthy instead of expensive whatever the price may be.All the bestHolgerhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/ng_driver.jpg

Guest Ted_Pan

WOW.... Now this is awesome... truly awesome!The ol 747 is one of my favorite sim aircraft... While I am forever hooked on the 707/727/737's my breath is still taken away by a fully loaded 747, nearly a million pounds, rotating for a long range flight.To witness the transition to flight is like a spiritual experience of unseen dimensions, that feeling of freedom and release from the bounds of gravity and 2 dimensions!!! I cant wait to get my hands on the 739 (Alaska and others!) but the 747 is almost sacred in her own class!Thanks PMDG for bringing us this awesome sim aircraftAm hoping that 742's and 744's will be well represented as well as the freighters!Regards,Ted Panamarioff - warm, balmy Kodiak Alaska

Guest thscholz

Yes, yes, yes, that's the one I'm waiting for!!!:-jumpy Hurry up, PMDG!;-) CheersThomas

"So, that "hole" may not be a standard feature."Thanks for the tip, Wilson :-) Cheers.Ian.

Absolutely WOW!! You guys are really outdoing yourselves every time...I'd agree with the post above, not to worry about the price but rather it to be priceworthy. Already awaiting 800/900s and than this little baby. I've been missing her a lot since the FS2002...Thx a lot!

Hi there,As a recent purchaser of the 737NG product produced by you, I look forward to this new aircraft package.>>We will provide the best combination in terms of visuals andfunctionality within what is reasonable for an FS add-on.Don't forget the price tag of PS1.3 is a couple of hundreddollars and it took years to be developed.<

Lee James
Desktop Pilot - www.virtualairlinepilot.org

Instagram - virtualairlinepilot_lee
Check out my Adventure Videos & FS Reviews on YouTube at VirtualAirlinePilot !

spacer.png

Guest BernBear

*DROOL*Ok, this is getting dangerous now, I am already drooling all over the keyboaard over the 800/900, now I'm drooling even more over the 744, I am running a severe risk of dehydration from excessive drooling here :-)I didn't really fly that much lately, just the odd flight with the default Lear or 737 every now and then. But then, after reading so much about it in the ActiveSky Beta Group, I caved in and got myself the PMDG 737 and am suffering from lack of sleep ever since. THat bird is just awesome. Can't wait for the 8/900 and the 744!How about a new banner:"Proud future addict of every jet PMDG cares to throw at me" ;-)Thanks PMDG for getting me re-addicted to FS!Best RegardsMax (Bern, LSZB)http://www.hifisim.com/images/as2004betateam.jpg http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/800driver.jpg

Guest ToMy Li

It's AWESOME!!!:-bluegrab PMDG is the best FS designers team seen ever!

Guest BAW845_Matt

Yummy :).Will it be FS2002 compatiable?

Guest Andrea

Mmm... stunning, but cockpit overhead panel is represented in 2D or 3D mode? My question is because I prefer in 2D mode the overhead panel represented ortogonal (flat and sqare), it's more realistic and easy to use, instead of in perspective as I can see in the third image of your post. Hope that is the 3D mode.Andreahttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/800driver.jpg

Guest Ray CYYZ

>We will provide the best combination in terms of visuals and>functionality within what is reasonable for an FS add-on.>Don't forget the price tag of PS1.3 is a couple of hundred>dollars and it took years to be developed. >>For now, all I can say is that we are still in the early>development phase and the exact specifications of the product>have not been determined yet. So stay tuned for more>details... oh, and let's not forget the upcoming 737-800/900>product. ;)>Just a question:As there are many variations of the 744, is thought being given to all the different configurations or are you heading down the path of building a single version?I understand there is a large difference between a dedicated program such as PS and what can be done within the limits imposed by FS, just curious what your goals are seeing as there will not be a followon to PS.Ray