Sign in to follow this  
Guest BrunoF

Celebrating the first flight of the 747

Guest A32X

WOW - I can't wait for the 747; (Is the first image a photo?)I think everyone will agree that the next PMDG aircraft should be the 757! What a beautiful aircraft and so absent in Microsoft Flightsim, maybe you should create a poll for the next aircraft? I

Guest merlin2

This as just made christmas come twice in one year! Howard

>An ergonomic nightmare!You gotta be kiddin' :-lolSwedish authorities would never agree with anybody working with those angles!Cheers,

>Aha, sounds like a planNono! Sounds like a plane!Cheers,

Guest Marc Harrington

I think the panel pictures kind of give it away which version we will produce... and so does the title of the product.

""I think everyone will agree that the next PMDG aircraft shouldbe the 757! What a beautiful aircraft and so absent inMicrosoft Flightsim, maybe you should create a poll for thenext aircraft? I

Best, Michael

KDFW

Guest funkycowboy63

Well, that lookslike it will be a fitting evolution over the PSS 744 which I currenty fly as my heavy of choice. Of course, I must hope I can get 2004 purchased aas well as getting the 744. I better b real nice to my wife, lol. For now, my flying must be in the past as well. I surely enjoy tuning frequencies in a certain company's DC-9 rendition. Now, there's an idea. A 717 would be an excellent companion for the 737. Next project after the 744 maybe??

Guest Andrea

Hei... stunning... a real photo from the 747 capitan's point of view?!?!Very good news if PMDG are going to represent ortogonally the 747 overhead panel in 2D mode (that is sqare, without any angle of view). The same is for throttle panel (not like the default FS2004 747 throttle panel which seems to be a big bad risen cake).Many thanksAndreahttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/800driver.jpg

Guest Fortress

Wooo!!! Outstanding... can't wait!!!Cheers,Paulhttp://www.strontiumdog.plus.com/cin.gifwww.bavirtual.co.uk/cin.htm - please give generously!!Officially licenced by British Airways plc for use of name and logo[p]AMD XP2800+ Barton, Gigabyte GA-7NNXP nForce2, 1Gig Crucial PC3200 DDR 400MHz, Gainward 128 MB GF4-4200, SB Audigy, 3 x WD Caviar SE[/p]

Fantastic looking cockpit shot! I love the colors, you've got the magenta-blue hues down perfectly. Looks totally stunning.Salute "The Queen", and yes, I'll take two of those please.Can't wait ! Can't wait....!JS

Guest dodger

Hello all, to Franken if you want to fly short flights in the queen ,try Japan Air ,lots of em , and if i may say ,what a great aircraft "THE BEST" i am always amazed when i watch it take off!!!, regards ,roger .

Guest Marc Harrington

Future 747-400 Captains,It seems this event has gone somewhat unnoticed, but on February 9th 35 years ago, the 747 took flight for the first time.PMDG would like to commemorate the ongoing success of one of the most beautiful airliners in the skies- the Queen of the Skies.Going through three revisions since the original model (-100) was rolled out, its latest rendition the -400 has turned out to be the most recognized and best selling version. So far Boeing has delivered 1,341 747s, of which 437 are the -400.In its 35th year of flying success, PMDG will provide you with the most realistic 747 rendition for Flight Simulator ever. We are confident, that the PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies will set the new standard for wide body airliners for flight simulation. So let us all remember the risk that Boeing took over 35 years ago in providing the airlines and traveling public with one of the finest airplanes ever built.

For this special event PMDG would like to take the opportunity and present to you a sneak peek at the 747-400 Queen of the Skies for FS2004 panel graphics. These are development images rendered for your enjoyment. Work continues...

Long live the Queen...

Guest dodger

Hi all, now now Ramon!!! this is my third attempt at my opinion regarding this line on the 747, twice i,v written a reply and wiped it off as i don,t wan,t to offend anybody with my own veiws but lets hope they do this 747 as good as polsky have done theirs , and no i have nothing to do with them except for downloading and flying most of their aircraft ,having bought some commercial aircraft add ons for 2002 i have not been impressed with them ,regards .