Sign in to follow this  
Guest MARK H

C&H YOKE PROP LEVER

Guest MARK H

Does anybody else have the problem of getting the C&H USB Yoke PROP Lever to control the full range on the throttle quadrant prop lever ?Iv'e tried calibrating and it dosent help.Shouldn't I be able to feather prop and get maximum takeoff pitch with this lever?Mark H

Guest tmetzinger

>Does anybody else have the problem of getting the C&H USB>Yoke PROP Lever to control the full range on the throttle>quadrant prop lever ?>Iv'e tried calibrating and it dosent help.>Shouldn't I be able to feather prop and get maximum takeoff>pitch with this lever?>>Mark H>You should be able to get from coarse to full forward, but FEATHER is not supported on the axis controllers in FS9.

Guest MARK H

Wonderfull Tutorial , Tim !Donation positivly on the way ! I only get the center third of travel to take place on the throtle quadrant.OK, can't feather with FS9, but I can not get full forward with the C&H yoke prop lever either.Tried everything I can think of.Thanks,Mark H

Hi Mark, I have the same problem. I have to use ctrl + F3 or F4 to get it all the way forward. This has only been a problem in FS9. I never had the problem in FS2k2 and that might be because I used the freeware FSUIPC to calibrate. I have not purchased the FSUIPC because I didnt find a need for it. I might mention that I only use the CH yoke to control the prop and mixture/condition levers. I have a hotas cougar stick and throttle in use for everything else. If you dont have the FSUIPC payware version you may want to get it if this is a big concern for you.

Guest mkuebeler

Been a while since I did this, but under the control settings menu in FS9 there's something called "control sensitivities". Go into that, find the prop lever, and increase the sensitivity slider to 100%.Mark Kuebeler

Guest MARK H

Thank You Andrew !!!I have never really used the FSUIPC module for my controls before.I allready had the Payware version on here and I didn't even think to try that.Worked Great !Still wish I could feather from the CH prop lever though.Thanks again,Mark H