Sign in to follow this  

FSmeteo Guage.

Hi allIs anybody else out there having problems with the FSmeteo guauge slowing down your frame rate. It brings mine down from about 40 to 15!ThanksMartyn Carr

What do you mean by Guage? Do you mean the Weather Display window, or just FS MEteo by itself?FWIW, I run the Weather Display Window along with FS Meteo and I does seem to effect it esp. when landing. But by then I just close it as I already know what the wind direction is anyway.Lance

I mean the display in flight sim. It seems you are having the same problem.Hopefully a fix will be released.Martyn

Martyn,There's no bug as such - it's just the way it works that causes the frame rate hit. I suggest you display it only when you need to refer to it. I have programmed a button to toggle it on/off.Cheers,

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Hey how do you program it to open with a button? That would help a lot.thanks!Lance

Lance,Crikey, that was quick! :-)I have the CH Pro Throttle and CH yoke. The Throttle is programmable which allows me to map SHIFT+n to a button where n is the relevant window to be displayed.Cheers,

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Oh ok, I wonder if I can do that with Microsoft's Force feedback which I happen to have an extra available button?? I'll look into it tonight, thanks!lance

Hi guys,I am thinking about buying the guage addon.Couple questions fisrt if I may.I fly mainly either : DreamFleet 737 PIC 767 Cessna421 Golden Eagle Falcon50Does the guage work with these panenls?What about other 3rd party aircraft ?ThanksGreg

I think it works with all aircraft. You have to add a few lines of text to relevent panel.cfg file. There are instructions included.Martyn

yes, it comes with three different config tags, but you can add it to any plane.