Sign in to follow this  
jjeffreys

738 and 739

Lefteris, Can you give us an update on the panel?:( We know that the visual model is just superb and we know that you are working on the panel. Can you let us know if you are in the home stretch, or are you somewhere in the middle. I know the standard answer for weather, "If you are able to model it correctly", are you going to be able to model it correctly? And last but definately not least can you give us just a little teaser of the new panel with the TCAS and clasic displays. Thank you so much, and I look forward to hearing back from you.

________________________________________________________________________________

i9 10800K | 16GB RAM | RTX 3080 | Windows 10 | 

Saitek x-45 | Bravo Throttle | Alpha Yoke | CH Pedals | Logitech Radio Panel | SmoothTrack | AAO

Thats just wrong }( , ok how about a big multi picture teaser. :-sae

________________________________________________________________________________

Saitek x-45 | Bravo Throttle | Alpha Yoke | CH Pedals | Logitech Radio Panel | SmoothTrack | AAO

AHHHHHHHHHHHH :-xxrotflmao

Guest boblj57

Very funny. :-xxrotflmao

Oh man!!It would be nice if you will make it a little bit bigger, because my eyes still can't zoom in and out. :(Ramon.

Does anyone know if the team said the overhead VC is going to be clickable with this version?

Eric 

Guest Ken_Salter

Remember, only 5 pics per thread! :-lol

Knowing PMDG-style I really think overhead is gonna be clickable in the VC...

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

LOL, I just needed this thread this morning before going to the office.. :) Bye, Luca

Guest nramsey

LOL, funny stuff you guys :)

I couldn't stop laughing reading this post.....Thanks for finishing off my day on a happy note.