Sign in to follow this  
Guest walle

B1900 - Standard instruments contra Reality XP?

Guest walle

Hi allwill I benefit from buying and installing the Reality XP instruments in the B1900 in other ways than just been able to read the instrumnets more easily?I mean - will I get a better autopilot than the standard MS?Will I be able to read both VOR 1 and VOR 2 at the same time in the main display (regarding distance/DME to the VOR)?And will I at all benefit in any other ways that I havent been asking for here?cheers, walle

Guest Paul Heaney

Thanks for that link.

Guest walle

Hi again.Thanks for the link but it didn't answer all of my questions. I know now that the Reality XP has a better look and a lot more 'smooth' way of working.But will it show both nav1 & nav2 even thru the B1900 (only shows nav1) dosent do it with the standard instrumentation flight display? It is important for me because you do use both nav1 and nav2 in especially SID from airports to measure distance and turning onto next leg.Hope somebody can help me in these questions... Thxcheers, walle

Walle, I don't believe the HSI will show the DME of both NAV1 & NAV2. You can only select one NAV source at a time to show the DME of that VOR. The HSI will however show both radials and relative bearings.Hope this helps