Sign in to follow this  
TRAVAIR

Take off issue in the 737NG in FS2004

I had a quick search of the forums for a similar problem.I fill out my FMC completely, line up, auto throttle and FD on,flaps set to 5, RTO set, release brakes, power on, hit TOGA.The NG rolls on to V1, gets to Vr then all of a sudden........she goes into RTO mode and starts decelerating?????Running SU2 (u10.4), FS9, XP home.

Hi,Try the latest patch SU3 (v1.2 to v1.3)Hope it helps. If not get back here and we'll sort it out.Regards,

Mats,thanks for the reply, however I had already istalled v1.3 (SU2 v1.3)I was under the impression that was what is was called, hence I gave the FMC details SU2 (10.4) which I thought was the latest version??I guess I can try and reinstall it and get back to you.

Guest ZIACargo

Silly Question: Are you advancing the throttles to 60% N1 before hitting TO/GA?

The same thing happened to me the other day, Travis. Did you by any chance pause the sim during the takeoff roll?Cheers.Ian.

Yup :)have advanced N1 to 70% :)and no pause during takeoff from what I can remember Ian.....good to see your still around too :) Don't let the bas%#rds hold you back ;)

"good to see your still around too Don't let the bas%#rds hold you back "LOL :-)(I won't comment any further on this, Travis, in case they are listening in ;-)).Cheers.Ian.

And what happens if you do it without TOGA, manually advance throttles up to 100%?If that doesn't work, you should try looking into reinstalling 737NG. Use a 737NG remover from the website.

Lol... what's with the LEGS page, did you check your VNAV settings and climb page, the speed etc??

Sorry mate, at home at the moment, and she works fine on the laptop (although I'm running FS8 not FS9) my PC's at my office :) so. I'll have to do a test flight Monday morning.