Sign in to follow this  
B777ER

The next PMDG 737 Group Flight.

I had posted this in another thread but thought I would give it another go. What do you all think about this flight:Fly from KBFI (Boeing Field) (for obvious reasons) and fly down the coast to the Los Angeles ARTCC. You all can pick San Diego (payware scenery from Fly-San Diego) or Las Vegas or Los Angeles (both have payware from Simflyers and a good freeware of LAX here at Avsim). It would be a good 2.5hr long flight. I assure you that you will get some of the best ATC on VATSIM in the Los Angeles ARTCC and Oakland as well as Seattle Centers are top notch as well. You all can call it the "PMDG Pacific Coast Cruise". If multiple legs are what everyone wants, we could throw SFO in between. It would be KBFI-KSFO then onto one of the above mentioned airports (either KSAN, KLAX or KLAS).

Eric 

As for the last fly-in I'm the first one to say Aye! ;-)But as you suggest Eric, I think we should divide into a two leg event. KBFI-KSFO-KLAX/KLAS/KSANI couldn't participate on the last PMDG Online Flight but will try to make it to this one! :-)Cheers,

Yes, there would be. I have no web site skills so someone who could set up a web site for this would be needed. Links on the web site would direct someone to all the charts needed (although all charts can be found on the respective websites of the ARTCC's on VATUSA which is linked off the main VATSIM site). I shall be away for the weekend working at the auto races here in Daytona Beach, FL so I will not be able to answer any more questions till Sunday night or Monday night.

Eric 

I don't know if I will be flying with you.. but may I give you a good starting point for first time online flyers? especially for VATSIM visit: www.vatsim.net/prc Just get a VATSIM account on vatsim.net and then go to the website you get everythionmg you need to start flying online ;) Bye, Luca

Definitely IN, but please don't make it something like 3 AM local time. I'm Vienna, that's GMT+1.

Guest Art Vandalay

Im also from Europe (Germany) and would be glad to join this flight.

How does Saturday, Feb 28th sound to everyone? Say a start time of 1800Zulu? Remember if we want ATC, that is 1000hrs local time. Leave a yes or no and after an unoffical count, I can email the repsective ARTCC's involved to let them know what is going on as well. Gavin, after we get a general consensus, we can look at doing a very simple page for this...just links to charts and the flightplans.

Eric 

I can speak for myself, bad time, can't do it if it's on 28th.Another termin?

Guest rcarlson123

EDITED: I originally thought the date conflicted with the Honolulu flyin, but that's on the 21st. So I'm in on the 28th for this flight provided the time of day works. Best time for me personally is around 2 PM eastern time, 19;00 Zulu.Good choice on the destination. LAX ATC is some of the best on VATSIM. (And that says a lot considering I'm a controller in Boston. :))