Sign in to follow this  
B777ER

The next PMDG 737 Group Flight.

Ok, 1 hour to kickoff. Latest metar: KBFI 281600Z 23003KT 10SM BKN011 OVC020 08/06 A3020 As typical in aviation...with the winds as they are, ATC can give us either DP so I suggest you all have both of them onboard. I would file the NEEDLE6 but you never know. See you all in one hour.

Eric 

Hello,About Roger Wilco vs AVC, actually I receantly switched from AVC to Roger Wilco since I can't get AVC work together with the ServInfo gauge I have installed and find great for changing between different ATC:s. Neither does AVC work together with a voice recognition program I use called Shoot. Roger Wilco works great with both of them.What setup do you have and how do you change between the different frequencies and voice channels in a comfortable way? Hate having to use the SBHost.dll interface...TIA for any tips you might have and see you in a while...if I dare to participate since I'm still quite new to online flying and procedures...:-)

Richard Åsberg

Guest Paul Heaney

Watching you guys from Seattle Tower.Have a good flight.

Guest patrik_stellgren

Yeah me to

Guest patrik_stellgren

Where to find the sids/stars ? can't find them at www.navdata.at.HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP

Was going to join you guys but AVC would not work for some strange reason so if any of you saw BCA01 joining, vanishing, then joining again - sorry :-)Hope you all have/had a good one.

Guest Paul Heaney

Vulcan, you can still fly without AVC.

Guest ba747heavy

What an awesome flight! Sorry I had to bow out after landing at SFO, but something came up at the last second :(Anyway, here is a pic from right after leaving BFI. Awesome ATC, btw, in Oakland. They had me at 11000 180 nm from SFO, but, whatever ;)http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/65096.jpg

Guest Paul Heaney

Fred, see me waving at you guys there in KSEA Tower? Had to make sure that MTN736 and SWA3389 didn't clunk heads with you guys.

Guest ben_hewitt

That was fun apart from going way off course at one point!, first time i have really flown the the US...the ATC is very different but exellent!, can't wait for the next! :D

Guest ba747heavy

Paul,Ah, so that was you in that tower waving? It sucks, I couldn't see any traffic around me :( SB refuses to connect to SB Relay(DirectPlay Sample Error). :(

Guest ba747heavy

I counted 9 PMDG fliers in this flyin. Is that what everyone else counted?

Guest Paul Heaney

Sorry to hear that Fred.

Guest nramsey

SWA3389 was me :) I had to make a KSEA - KRNO run this morning. I would have joined you guys but I didn't have any of the charts ready for the SFO area. It was good listening and chatting with you guys a bit on UNICOM :) Next time I'll have to follow the train!

I counted 10 which, while low, was ok. Only BFI_TWR was on in the Seattle area and he was new..however...the guy got us all out of there like the place was burning down..he did a good job.The rest went very well...OAK CTR sent us a different STAR but we all seemed to manage it well. After SFO, I think only five of us continued on..oh well. It was fun guys chatting on UNICOM all the way down from Seattle. Hey Tim, what's up with the Speedbird running over you :-lol Just kidding with you BAW625...OK, who is planning the next one?

Eric