Sign in to follow this  
Guest gwith

Two questions about PMDG 737ng -600/700

Guest gwith

Hi all,1.I was wondering if it is possible to create a flightplan withoutSIDS and STARS.I mean with the FMC from the runway to a VOR to Vor to destination runway.How to do this please.2.When using PMDG 737 with FSNavigator and hitting AP and Fly FLPL nothing happens.If I use default aircrafts than FSNavigator flies the flightplan.How can I solve this please.Thanks Guno.

Guest N405WN

Hi Guno1. Yes it is possible, just dont select a SID/STAR in the DEP/ARR page, only the runway. Then enter the VORs in the route page.2. The PMDG panel uses a different autopilot than the MS default which is what FSNav uses to "Fly FP." If you are using the FMC why would you use FSNav anyway? The FMC can fly everything for you.Hope this helps.

Guest BernBear

Hi Guno,I guess Marc's answer to #1 pretty much covers that topic.As for #2, I suggest you continue to use FSNav to create syour flight plan. Tu use the plan with the 737NG, go to www.precisionmanuals.com. In the download section, under Miscellaneous Files, you'll find the FSNav export mudole at the top of the list.Download and install it, then export your flight plan to the 737NG and load it into the FMC.Best RegardsMax (Bern, LSZB)http://www.hifisim.com/images/as2004betateam.jpg http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/800driver.jpg