Sign in to follow this  
Kosta

Is anyone getting more FPS???

Hello...I'm just kinda curious, my 737NG generally performs well, in 2D cockpit, but when I load up the VC and the cabin, all I get are miserable around-7 fps. And when at some seat in the cabin, looking outside, even 5 fps.Is anyone getting here more? Like 15fps or more?And the thing is, I'm not even running some high AA/AF settings, they are merely at 4x/2x (perf.).Thx!

Guest ChristophIllmer

I can get up to 18 or more in the VC. It all depends on your settings, the tweaking you've done and the area you're currently flying in.

Okay, let's do this, if it's not much trouble:Load clear weather, daytime say 2pm, LOWL active runway (no scenery installed, except mesh), load VC+Cabin with Stairs and stand inside the cockpit similar to my screenshot. And then see how much you get.Thanks!

How are your Virtual Cockpit settings in Display settings? On maximum quality?And also LCD Framerate Tuning, in PMDG options? There are two settings, if I lower the 2nd one to like 3-5fps, I get 19fps. If I boost all, I get 13fps.

Guest ChristophIllmer

I have all settings set at standard. VC quality is set to high. I don't know what's wrong with your FS as your system is a relatively fast one.

Hm, if all settings are standard, then it means that your LCD refresh rate is pretty slow. Well, I guess I'll leave it slower.