NJ_Flyer

Saab 340B for next Express product?

Boeing 777!!!!!... and a Saab340 done up as Regional Express!Ryan

Cheers,
Ryan

Professional Coffee Drinker/BAe146 Driver
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer

Guest CarlHill

Did anyone at PMDG read that thread last week? There is more than enough interest on our side, you guys gonna consider it??????CH

Guest CarlHill

Hello Vin,Well please give this some strong consideration. Many of us have waited years for a Saab 340, the caliber of the 1900D. I remember 1999, when Greg Payne was working on one with the original IFDG I think. Then that project went the way of Precision Sim-Designs and dragged out through 2002 when they merged with FFG. Then after another year of delays, the dreaded PC crash that lost everything to date along with Pascal leaving. After 5 years of waiting, you guys would certainly be the ones with the talent to do this great turboprop. After all, commuters are lacking in FS as it is. I know there are a lot of freeware a/c but usually not with virtual cockpits and the graphical magic of the 1900D. It could be done as quickly as the 1900 and I'm sure you guys would sell a ton of them, the perfect candidate for an "Express" product, the Saab 340B!!!!!CH

Guest Spilot

I second the Saab 340B because I fly them and they are a dream to fly. It has the EFIS and lots of gauges that will keep any FS simmer entertained. Just let me know if you plan on doing it and need help!AdamSpilot692000@yahoo.com

Guest Coneman

Another vote for the SAAB here. Would make a great Express package.Todd

You want my money now?? Wow that would make my flight simming year! Ahhhhh the Saab 340....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Don't wake me up.Regards,Tom Stewart

i913900KF (5.8GHz) | Case: Fractal PopAir RGB I MSI Z790-VC | MSI Gaming RTX 4070Ti Super 16GB | Kingston Fury Beast 32GB DDR5 | SOLIDIGM P41 Plus 2TB NVMe M.2 SSD | Samsung SSD 870 EVO 2TB | Thermalright Frozen Notte 240 MM Liquid Cooling | Samsung 41" Monitor 1920 x 1080 60Hz | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Logitech G Pro pedals | Tobii EyeTracker

Guest radarbeam

Add another vote to the Saab!

Guest captandy

How about an EMB 120 !!!!Andy

Guest JonnyRotten

Another SF34 or E120 vote here!

Saab 340 as the next Express product? Count me in!Best regards,Markus

Markus Burkhard