Sign in to follow this  
Guest Paul Heaney

FS Internal SPEED Failure with B1900

Guest Paul Heaney

Here's a wacky problem.Random FS9 Internal speed failures are occuring with the B1900. Here's a description of the problem.inflight (Using FSNAV for navigation) everything is going well, when FS9's Internal speed goes to 0.0KTS. FSNAV loses all Speed Data, the airspeed indicator in the Beech goes to 0.Anyone aware if this MAY be a Beech problem, or possibly FSNavigator?A Re-install was performed, and this solved the problem short term, but after a 1 hour flight it came back.Thanks in advance, if you have any ideas.

I know this was or is an issue connected to the Activesky. Don't know if you're using it or not, but you might try turning on pitot heat and anti-ice, whichever B1900 has (don't know now out of my head). That might solve it.

Guest Paul Heaney

I Purchased Activesky2004 Yesterday, but this problem was happening before it's installation, thanks for the reply.Still can't figure it out.

Guest kim_2222

Hi there. I've noticed this with other aircraft as well. When I flew through icing conditions without the pitot heat on. What should happen is the reading should increase as you climb and decrease as you decend, not read 0. If it happens again, just turn the pitot heat on, and it should restore itself in a few seconds. Hope this helps!Kim Steingass

Guest Paul Heaney

I Reinstalled FSNav, and I believe it was the culprit, seems ok now. Thanks to all who responded.