Sign in to follow this  
Guest ToMy Li

RXP wx500 added to 737NG Main Panel

Guest ToMy Li

Nice job janosch... wonderful!... thankS :-eek Im gonna to install it urgently! By the way... Can you change load startup position onto engine instruments gauge? I hope more comfortable and nice, watching at the same time the flight route..

Hello Janosch,Great minds think alike :-) http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...id=39167&page=2I made the choice not to hide other gauges with the radar window but your layout is cool too.BTW, could you plz tell me why do you change the pop up ident to 10001?Have a nice weekDavid

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Hello David,just because the "1" simicon uses this ident. Take a look at the Installation guide in the "toggles11.zip" file and you see what i mean.Regardsjanosch

Hello,yeah that makes sense. I will do this evening and post it than. :-)RegardsJanosch

Guest ToMy Li

Oh yes good idea!! I have replaced SimIcon "1" painted all in black colour with Paintbrush (this color makes it transparent but you can clicking usually as always) We need only the exactly "X" and "Y" position to put it on WXR button of the 737 main cockpit Panel, please help to the autor janosch thanks alot.:-bla

Hello,thats the best Idea so far, i try my best :) Should not beto hard. :-)Thanks!Janosch

Guest ssa

Hi Janosch,Pleease, I am checking very 3 hours since yesterday:-jumpy .I tried very hard myself but it is difficult for an old man like me:-( .Thank you very much for sharing the first one it made a lot of difference in flying.Best regards,Samim

Hi Samim,okay, i promise to do it as soon as i got home from work today. :-)Just wait a few more hours.regardsjanosch

Hi,here we go:http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/63313.jpgInstallation Procedure:Just install as described in the initial post and substitutesection {Window15} with this new one:{Window15}Background_color=2,2,2size_mm=339,283window_size_ratio=1.000position=2visible=0ident=10001render_3d_window=0window_pos= 0.670, 0.671gauge00=RealityXP_WX500!RDR, 0,0,339,283//gauge01=RealityXP_WX500!WICL, 0,0,16,16,10001Enjoy!RegardsJanoschP.S. The modified "panel.cfg" is for your convenience attached :-)

Hi!Following Janosch suggestion (many thanks!!) I have also changed the panel.cfg for the PMDG 737 to show the Wx500 weather radar. But contrarily to Janosch

Edmundo Azevedo

Guest HepburnUGA

I'd love to know how you did this Edmundo. Is there any chance you could post it here?I'd also like to know if it's possible to insert the guage into the VC somewhere like the B1900 (perhaps the radio panel). Any ideas?Thanks!

Guest ToMy Li

Guys I will try tonight find the exactly "X" and "Y" position on WXR Switch place 737 PMDG main panel, because I have replaced to black colour right now completed = (transparent for our eyes into the FS) the "1" simicon button. :-rotor

Guest ssa

Yabadabadooo!!!JanoschDanke, Danke, Danke..:-beerchug I hope I didn't overdo it;-)

Jeff,I will post here tonight how to have the Wx500 in the main panel opened with the 737 weather icon. It is very simple!RegardsEdmundo

Edmundo Azevedo