Sign in to follow this  
Guest Xudes

pls. help re: beech 1900 & reality xp combo.

Guest Xudes

i just purchased your amazing beech and also the reality xp jetline 2 to help further the experience - but after installing the jl2.21 i can't get it to read a fs9 flightplan? i know this is probably the wrong place to be asking for help with this matter - but i havn't got anywhere with the realty xp folks or have a few other people who seem to have the same problem according to their forum - which doesn't seem to be manned. i was hoping that someone here might have encountered this problem and have a clue as to the cause.

Guest JeanLuc_

Hi Xudes,it would be better addresses from the Reality XP forum. Besides, it seems to be a peculiar problem, only affecting a couple people. It certainly is one of the reason no one has been able to find a solution so far.I would also suggest you make sure to properly read the User's Manual, especialy everything pertaining to the Navigation Device Selection (FS2004 / Options menu) and the NAV SRC selection (RTU). You may also cross check your gps_export.DLL is the one from FS2004 and not one from FS2002 that an addon may have overwritten on your system.Last but not least: make sure your have ALL the latest upgrades for your products, including the service module:http://www.reality-xp.com/store/upgrades.htmHope this helps!