Sign in to follow this  
jjeffreys

What NAVDAT is everyone using for the 737?

Here is my problem. I am using 0312 Navdat and the 0401 SIDSTAR but on the PFD maps when on an approach the R/W is to the port side by a few degrees. ILS is correct and it even seems that the STAR is correct up to the last second it trys to crab over to the displayed location. I fly with real weather and FS9 ATC only for landing. Most of my landings are visual approaches. I was just living with it until the other day I was comming into KSLC with about 4SM visibility and I was using the PFD to line up on the ILS and the horizontal bar completly deflected before I was even close to being lined up according to the PFD I was about 12 miles out. I think the problem is coming from the NAVDATA info not being processed correctly. Has anyone else seen this problem. I have tried different NAVDATA but it dosn't change. What is everyone else using?1.3 is installed.

________________________________________________________________________________

i9 10800K | 16GB RAM | RTX 3080 | Windows 10 | 

Saitek x-45 | Bravo Throttle | Alpha Yoke | CH Pedals | Logitech Radio Panel | SmoothTrack | AAO

Bump

________________________________________________________________________________

i9 10800K | 16GB RAM | RTX 3080 | Windows 10 | 

Saitek x-45 | Bravo Throttle | Alpha Yoke | CH Pedals | Logitech Radio Panel | SmoothTrack | AAO