Sign in to follow this  
B777ER

fictional liverys

Do people welcome these or do they not I am often wanting to do liverys but put off by the fact the airline has not these aircraft ,I nearly always try to livery from photographs but a few times been too tempted and done fictionals.I am just interested if any person has any view on this because it would open lot of posibilitys for me.I do not mean made up liverys though i just mean where the real airline does not fly a particular plane .I thank you for reading.Alpha xxxxxxxxxx

My VA is fictional. The livery is fictional. Look at the numbers of downloads on the fictional livery. I uploaded my Connie last night and have over 800 downloads in 18 hours. They are wanted. Not everyone is a stickler on accuracy and realism. Some just do it for fun.Don Moser

Guest Scott Campbell

Anniette,Like the others, my airline (GuardRail, GuardRail Express, GuardRail Cargo Systems), home base (Scottland Resort), and now apparently my real company (GuardRail Productions) are all totally fictional.Absolutely, make the liveries should you wish. I know Orange Air needs a complete 2K2 replacement set of aircraft. I'm doing some work on them. ;-)Besides, Pan Am, TWA, Midway, Sabena, Eastern, Western, Braniff, and a bunch of other airlines are all now fictitious, too.

Guest Joshieca

I was all over the Abercrombie and Fitch one from the other day. >:-)

Yes I am just really checking because there are a few i want to do and do not wish to get jumped on because they are not real world acurate but I must admit it is hard now not to go this route because airlines seem to change daily so if i do a livery for a aircraft, next week they may actually buy it and i am no longer fictional?that is my thought :)Alpha xxxxxxxxxx

Guest Scott Campbell

Anniette,If they do purchase an aircraft you have painted, make sure you get a commission for selling them on how cool it looks beforehand! :-lol

funny you say that Scott cos I painted the Skyway erj and the person who I painted it for showed it to the company because there was delay in the order they have for it ,so maby they use my livery ! :)Anyway I shall tomorrow paint my favorite livery after reading this and this time I shall do it real good :)Thank you for replyingAlpha xxxxxxxxx

Guest Heather 636

If you like it then go for it hun! With your talent, I can't imagine ANY of your work not being popular.Jeez! Look at me. I painted ONE airplane in "fictional" livery, what i would like to do if I owned my own DC-3 and before I removed it from the library, less than 24 hours, there were over 200 downloads of it.Impressed the heck out of me! I was only expecting maybe 20 or 30.Go for it!!Heather

Hey Alpha, if your wanting to paint something fictional, how about a POSKY 744 Delta NNC livery? I would snap that up in a heartbeat!

Eric