Sign in to follow this  
WAD3

737 flight plan help

I usually get my FP from FBOweb and just enter them manually. I have a question on some of the entries. I usually skip over some parts and I have no problems during the flight. I though though I would ask for a little help. Can anyone tell me where to enter some numbers?I do not know where to enter the JST096, HAR281 part. I know JST and HAR are VOR's along the BUNTS1 STAR but I do not know where the numbers go in the FMC. Ifigure this might take a real pilot or someone who really is up on real world flight plans. Thanks to who ever tackles thisUSA156 Status: ARRIVED Filed With: KZNY - New York, NY Equipment: T/A319/E Proposed Departure Time: 1833Z Departing: DEN DENVER INTL Destination: PHL PHILADELPHIA INTL Route of Flight: DEN./.JST.JST096..HAR281.HAR.BUNTS1.PHL ETA: 2142 Speed: 0460 Altitude: 330

Guest tmetzinger

>I usually get my FP from FBOweb and just enter them manually.>I have a question on some of the entries. I usually skip over>some parts and I have no problems during the flight. I though>though I would ask for a little help. Can anyone tell me where>to enter some numbers?>>I do not know where to enter the JST096, HAR281 part. I know>JST and HAR are VOR's along the BUNTS1 STAR but I do not know>where the numbers go in the FMC. Ifigure this might take a>real pilot or someone who really is up on real world flight>plans. >>Thanks to who ever tackles thisWhat that means is that you're heading east on the JST 096 radial until it intercepts the HAR 281 radial.But since that's part of the published JST.BUNTS1 arrival, the waypoints are:JSTMIROYCOFAXLOMONHARBOUHNLRPTRAGGBUNTS.I'd enter the route up to JST, and then just select the BUNTS1 arrival and the JST transition in the FMC.

Thank you Tim, I appreciate your help with this. It makes sense and I will follow your suggestions. I have wondered for some time what the numbers meant and I cant believe it was so simple. Never even entered my mind what was going on.Thanks again