Sign in to follow this  
Guest heliosair

What can i achieve with this???

Guest heliosair

Hi guysI ve got this system MSI 845PE MAX P4 2.66GHZ 512MB RAM and a newly bought Sapphire Radeon 9800PRO 128MB!Sometimes i realy get XXXXXXX FPS!Like 8 or so and i think is not normal.By the way my sliders r not all the way up!Thank you PMDG EDIT: Please dont curse in the PMDG forum.

It took me lots of tweaking to achieve lots of fps in city areas with some addon scenery, airports and such. Btw. my system is very similar to yours...I'd suggest you look up the replacement textures in the AVSIM library, there are lots of resized textures, and in my opinion it does not look really worse. Except clouds, as I like lots of clouds, there I sacrificed a lot (hifps clouds from chris willis).Btw. what you could do, post here a flt+wx file of a situation where you get 8fps. And that with default cessna. I'll tell you how much I get...Glad to help :)

Guest heliosair

Thank you!I ll do that!I am going to test now:)