Sign in to follow this  
Guest thscholz

UAL new paint scheme

Guest nramsey

Looks great, but the stripes don't look quite right to me. They look too "thick", and they come too high on the nose and the side. If you look at the real 737 pic the stripes don't come above the tip of the nose as much, and don't seem to get as close to the windows as yours. Still looks good though :)

Guest thscholz

Well, first I want to thank all of you again for your nice comments.Nathan, if you compare my repaint to the 777 I think that I got it quite right. And BTW, are you shure that the pic from jetphotos is a real pic??? Flaps and gear down above the clouds??? I'm not shure if United has painted a 737 in the new scheme.CheersThomas

wow, your paint scheme is really great. But I would appreciate, if you could do a version with blue winglets, because I like the winglet version very much. :-)Regards Semmel

Guest nramsey

You've got a point, it may not be real. Looks real to me though...might just be low clouds and on final. I could certainly see how that could happen. Looks like that all the time in Seattle :(I could be wrong about the stripe though...since the stripes fade the top stripe may just be really hard to see in that "real" picture on jetphotos...I notice that with the 777 pics, the top stripe is hard to see in some shots.Regardless, you've got alot of talent...I tried a repaint once and it was a disaster. LOL

Guest thscholz

>Regardless, you've got alot of talent...I tried a repaint once>and it was a disaster. LOLThank you. Just keep trying like me...:-lol Wow! How embarrassing! It's 'sure' and not 'shure'!:-roll I knew there was something wrong.CheersThomas