Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cumulo

800/900 Schedule

Guest retard_retard_retard

Ok my mistake earlier not signing my real name.Anyway my question was is the 800/900 on schedule for the estimated spring 2004 relese?not after a releae date but if you could tell us if it's comming along as planned i think we'd all appreciate it!Thanks PMDG,Callum Richardson

The last day of spring is I think June 20 ...Michael J.

It depends on the hemisphere - in the Southern hemisphere it is 6 months later. :):):):)RegardsRussell Jourdain (NZL007/ZK-RHJ)

Guest tcable

When it's ready?Sorry, had to be said!Tim

Guest mkennon

Can you confirm the BBJ is on schedule behind the 800/900 series?Mike at RDU

Guest Daniel Pimentel

Vin:Good... It's better that way, especially after the crap you guys had to take when you have to postpone the service update. Take your time, make it sweet. But please do show us some pics on the way. :-)Daniel P.

Guest mkennon

Vin - I did not want a specfic date. I am just looking for al confirmation that PMDG is planning to issue the BBJ after the 800/900. I am seen several notes from PMDG about several projects (such as the 800/900, B744, etc) but never any discussion about the BBJ. Can you confirm PMDG still plans to release this at some point after the 800/900? Thanks!Mike at RDU