Sign in to follow this  
Guest Boaz

AIRAC error?

Guest Boaz

I was flying from LAS to SAN and noticed that the LNAV would not follow the plotted path...The approach was then impossible and I had to fly it by hand, then i noticed that I was flying way off course and the map showed a major deviance!Look at this rwy shot, I have just landed and I am almost aligned with the SAN rwy 09 but as you can see the map shows something completely different...I have been flying the PMDG for several months now in Europe with out any flaws...Anyone got a clue??http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/63646.jpg

Yes, I think I have a clue! ;-)If you are flying in FS2002 you have probably some scenery add-on which has installed AFCAD files for FS9.If you do a search on this forum you will find that this has been extensively discussed previously!Hope it helps,

Guest wee_davie_2612

Hey no-name ;)The only time I've seen this is with the PSS buses if gyro-drift is checked in the realism settings. Try double checking that this is de-selected.Other than that, I'm stumped.Hope this helps (or at least rules one thing out :))CheersDavid

Guest Boaz

I think af2_flytampa_ksan.bgl is the cause of this...But would this also be the cause in chicago and Miami?I will look and see if things are better tonight...Thanks again for your help...And sorry for my missing name, but I usually remember to put my name at the end of each post, but just in case my name is the same as my username...Boaz...